Wednesday 6 April 2011

Cheerio!

This is my final post on this blog however anyone can still follow my infrequent ramblings on my new blog http://www.theburklebirder.blogspot.com/ The new Warden, David Parnaby may take this one over. It has been a great 12 years in charge of FIBO and I wish David & Susannah great success and hope they get as much enjoyment out of running the Obs as Hollie & I had. Sincere thanks to the Directors, all the wonderful staff and the many guests who have since become good friends. The new Obs is a truly magnificent place to stay and Fair Isle is a fantastic place to visit......and live! Many thanks for reading my blog and the many positive comments. To keep abreast of FIBO happenings please keep an eye on the Obs website http://www.fairislebirdobs.co.uk/
Cheerio
Deryk

1 comment:

  1. You have the made FIBO an amazing place....You have been a great boss and friend. Good luck with Burkle and I hope you find many more rares in the garden.

    Cant wait to see ya all in a few days....thats if the weather allows!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List